The Bee Hive

Follow our next adventure at the Bee Hive

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Corn Hole!

Brother came home this weekend and built four corn hole thingys with the wood S and I bought at Home Depot. The wood purchase was nearly a disaster after I forced S to put his bags in the cab of the truck, much against his will. But, the corn hole games a fabulous and built to my perfectionist standards. Bro is quite the craftsman and like me knows that any job worth doing is worth doing right.

Corn hole, fun for all ages:


And rather than leave the holes white, S decided they need contrast trim. Problem is, I'm the painting pro in our fledgling family. So after a full day AND after making dinner for everyone, I taped and painted trim as S watched and chatted at me.


I'll have to give them another coat in the am with a roller then apply a few coats of clear gloss coat. Because I don't have enough to do already....

No comments: