The Bee Hive

Follow our next adventure at the Bee Hive

Friday, April 10, 2009

Lexi's Wedding Atire

Bridesmaid W made Lexi a new collar and leash for the wedding using the same fabric that I used for the napkins S and I will use at our table. Lexi won't be at the ceremony, but she will be in photos and she will be at the reception.

Now I just need to decide whether I want to attach a "do not feed me" sign to her neck, write it in the programs, or have a card on each waiter's tray. It's a big deal since she has zero tolerance for anything other than one particular kind of dog food.

I think she'll look quite snazzy with her new collar. I love my dog :)

1 comment:

whit said...

Gosh Felis- why don't you just muzzle her! Hahaha. You could make her a little bandana that says do not feed the dog.