The Bee Hive

Follow our next adventure at the Bee Hive

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's This Development?

It happened very quickly. A few calculations on the iphone, a few trips to the stock room, and quick check of prices on the Interwebs and viola:
Canvas out-of-town welcome bags ready for their custom stencil of our monogram!

I found them on sale at Joann fabric when I was picking up some fleece for Lexi's special bed. I like the size more than the $1 bags I found online and when I account for shipping, they're only 10 cents more each than the bags from the 'webs. They're lunch bag sized and will fit a couple of water bottles, some treats and a map quite nicely. Yet another reason for our guests to stay at the hotels we booked. And S thought there was a lull in projects.

No comments: