The Bee Hive

Follow our next adventure at the Bee Hive

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sign-off at the Printer & Selection of the Ring

Big day here in sunny fla! My buddy Steve from Speed-d-Print called this morning to say that a print proof of the invitations (that I just sent him yesterday) were available. When S got home from a very early morning we went over and gave our final sign-off. They're even better than I expected! Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of the proof, but you'll all see them soon enough.

Then, because we were already on the other side of town, we stopped at Jeweler's Trade Shop to try on the wedding bands they ordered for me. I think the single band looks best. S measured his ring size again, since I failed to write it down last time (it's a 10) and we were off.

Now it's back to work for a few hours until I go out for an 8mile jog. This marathon training plan was a lot easier to fit into my life when mid-week runs topped out at 5 or 6 miles.

No comments: