The Bee Hive

Follow our next adventure at the Bee Hive

Monday, May 18, 2009

To-Do

I thought that two weeks in Maine would allow us to attack the to-do list with a vengeance. And while we checked-off quite a few "big" items, we nearly doubled the length of the list. My favorite addition? "Read the men the riot act. Mom."
note how few x marks there are
Looming close are "send invites to printer," "calligraphy on envelopes," and "bridesmaids earrings."

One of the most exciting developments of late, besides mom crying as soon as the harpist's fingers strummed the first few notes (it was touching, I added "buy kleenex" added to the to-do list), is that we will have professional assistance with the photo booth. According to our fab photographer, Geneve, her assistant "loves doing photo booths!" I'm really excited for the photo booth because it's going to double as our guest book. We'll have a few chalk boards for guests to write notes on and hold up in the photos. After the wedding, when I'm in complete withdrawal, I'll create a guest book of all our photo booth photos.

2 comments:

NavyGirl said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm excited to go back and read about all of your wedding planning once our day is over and I'm going through DIY withdrawl... ;)

Best wishes!

Maria said...

omg your list looks intense! i think i need a copy of yours! good luck!