The Bee Hive

Follow our next adventure at the Bee Hive

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm in Love with Emerson Made

Check out the beautiful work at Emerson Made. I'm getting excited for post-wedding projects. I can just see a bright pink fabric peony jazzing up my winter coat!
I would add this beautiful flower to my dress, if it didn't already have a ton of fun going on. Just look at this beautiful work that she does. b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
Seriously. I would love to make beautiful things for a living like emerson made. So pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! Thanks so much for the tip - I may contact her about making a hair piece of even a belt to match for my wedding dress!! You have the best tips!! :D (Can you keep the blog w/all your creative stuff even after you're married?!:)