The Bee Hive

Follow our next adventure at the Bee Hive

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Look Up

I saw this photo last night at Style me Pretty:
This is a frame tent, which does not have the center poles that our tent will have. I bought navy tulle to drape down our poles, but I love the way the yellow fabric highlights the ceiling here. The center clumping of the paper lanterns is a departure from the all-over look I originally envisioned like this:
this:
this:
and this:
I'm sure the set-up crew would love me if I chose the center clumping. But, I have to make sure that our ribbon tails like this:"go" with whatever lantern layout I choose. This last photo looks sparse to me and I have to keep reminding myself that we have twice as many lanterns and ribbon twice as thick to achieve the look that I'd like.

No comments: